Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?

To: GRMMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:32:23 -0700 (MST)
Well, here in Utah, Intermountain Vintage Racing will accept any car that
passes tech.  We're not picky.  Of course, without a race track, we get
pretty small turnouts, as in race fields of just a few cars.  Our biggest
starting grid for the '00 season was 9 cars.  We can't afford to be picky.
But from the driver's standpoint, you can get a weekend of more seat time
than you can stand for only $125.  Actually, prices will go up a bit for the
'01 season, and likely REALLY go up for '02 if we run on the new 2.3 mile
road circuit being planned.

mjb.