Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?

To: "Simon Favre" <simon@mondes.com>,
Subject: Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:54:10 -0500
But the Bugs didn't fare too badly - at VIR in 1966, both Bugs finished
ahead of 5 Alfas, 4 Lotus-Cortinas, Tullius's Dart, and Richard Petty's
Barracuda. I must admit there were still 6 Alfas ahead of the VWs, however.
See http://www.cs.unc.edu/~nick/vir/66-transam/vir_transam.htm for photos.
Damn, I wish I had a time machine!!!

Best Regards & Have Fun,
Nick England