Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?

To: GRMMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: Old Volkswagens welcome at Vintage races?
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:10:38 -0600
Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs vintage section would welcome VWs
from 1975 and earlier, prepared to pre-1976 race specs and on treaded
tires.  We have run "VW Sedan", a class just for 1600cc bugs and 1500cc
bunnies in our current era section for many years.
Visit www.execpc.com/~mcscc
Ross Fosbender, PR Chmn, MCSCC