Re: Honesty

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:32:30 -0500
My same exact thought, although Nascar is certainly popular in this part of
the country (Ohio), one can't help knowing a bit about it. Another thing
keeps cropping up in mymind too, Live by the sword, die by the sword. Dale
was, if anything, known as someone who would just as soon tap a competitor
into the wall, than finish behind him.

My spouse has said nothing, probably because she has less interest in Nascar
than I.

Roger