Re: Good will

To: clark@dnf.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good will
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:06:29
>Does anyone on the list have a little girl that likes to go races?  Have I
>done permanent damage already?
>
>Clark

   Clark,

      That depends on you definition of "damage"... When my daughter
  was 12 told me she wanted a Porsche. She got better.

      When she was 15 I bought this old Triumph and set about rebuilding
  it. When she asked if she could drive it once it was on the road
  again. I told her she would have to "earn" the priveledge, and gave
  her the task of cleaning suspension parts that had <20 years of
  accumulated gak on it... She persevered. She has Autocrossed the TR.
  She has driven it on other occasions.

      She no longer wants a Porsche. She want's me to leave her the TR
  when I die.

      Life is good:)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)