RE: Good will

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Good will
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:36:35 -0400
if you have a interested lady in your life find her this book!!!!

Sports Cloths for your Sports Car  by John Weitz
for the 'Modern Sports Car series' from the mid 50's
it has loads of pictures and information about clothing styles of the time
complete with a section on wardrobe recommendations divided down by
individual tracks!!!!

pictures of drivers AND THEIR WIVES clothing from the late 30's to the mid
50's at the track.

if you have a woman in your life whos on the verge of going racing with you
this might be the perfect present.

I purchased mine on Ebay a couple of months ago for around $25.00