Re: Good will

To: "clark@dnf.com" <clark@dnf.com>
Subject: Re: Good will
From: Murray Taylor <murryt@home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:02:05 -0400
I started taking both my children, son and daughter, to the races at
about that age.  They both loved it and have asked to go back every
year.  We have only missed one of the VARAC festivals and we always try
to visit Lime Rock and the Glen.  My now 24 year old daughter is still
keen on the races and is trying to schedule for us to visit the Lime
Rock Fall Festival.  Keep up the good work!  Murray Taylor