Re: Good will

To: <clark@dnf.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good will
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 19:18:45 -0400
Clark,

  A good friend of mine exposed his young son and daughter to autocrossing
when he and his wife AX'd a Javelin, an AMX, and eventually a Firebird.  His
son never showed any interest but his daughter liked all the noise and kept
going.
  Long story short, now, at age 22, Cathy Ann has 5 years of SCCA G
Production road racing behind her in a Datsun 1600 roadster..  Sloan Racing
is a father daughter team racing almost identical cars.  Jim was never as
happy as when his daughter beat him in the final race one weekend.  This
summer will be my third year of crewing for the team.  While Cathy Ann is a
wonderful & beautiful young lady, at the track she is all racer.
  So hopefully you have already 'damaged' your daughter and made a friend
for life!

Paul
Sloan Racing