RE: Good will

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Good will
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:48:55 -0400
Trust me the next generation will thank you for it!!

I'm lucky enough to be dating the daughter of another person on this list.
Having grown up going to british car shows and living with a yard full of
Healeys, her love of cars is almost as out of hand as mine.

We certainly used our car interests to get to know each other at first
(her's Morris Traveller). Even better she understands my 'drive no matter
its condition' mind set. I didn't think any woman  would get that!

Her familys interest spred over on me and got my workaholic self out to
summit point for Brian Redmans Vintage races for several years now.  It
truly wonderful never to fight about 'when are you going to sell that junk'
Now its 'you not going to sell it are you?'

Thanks Bill.....

kerry stagmer