Re: Good will

To: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Subject: Re: Good will
From: Bruce Thompson <bandst@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 08:46:23 +1200
Clark,

Far from doing any permanent damage, you have done her a service. You have
opened her eyes
to another world of opportunities.
My 3 daughters (4,9,11) always come to every race event as spectators. The
youngest sat in a
McLaren M12 last year and loved it. They all love speed and can't wait till my
race car is
finished and they can ride along.

Ditch the Barbies,  Blondes and Tomboys have more fun.

Bruce.