Re: Use of Weight Scales in Vintage Racing Events Techs - What

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Re: Use of Weight Scales in Vintage Racing Events Techs - What
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:42:12 EST
In a message dated 3/19/03 3:28:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, dmeadow@juno.com
writes:

> So it sounds like I would have to have the car weighed and any necessary
> ballast added before I go.  I think I understood that you would not be
> weighing every car as it goes through tech, just on a random basis.

NO DAVID! You still don't get it. We only weigh randomly and have the scales
set up at every event for everyone to use if they want to. You must be
breathing that bad Texas air that the Dixie Chicks got into. You are making a
big deal over nothing. I have seen your car and it surery looked over weight
anyway.

With respect to charging systems: no one will, or ever was in SCCA to my
knowledge, be penalized if their system stops working during the weekend.

jw