Re: Motor oil

To: "Bradley Temperley" <braddles@bigpond.com>,
Subject: Re: Motor oil
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:10:38 -0800
Exactly.  Now I live in a pretty temperate climate here in Seattle.  Never
below zero F, and Never above 100 F and most of the time, it 40 and rainy
(that's what we want all of the people in California to think!...STOP moving
here please!)...I use my mix year around.   Since the mix I use is clingy,
there are no dry starts, so I don't need the thin oils..  this is my belief,
and experience in building engines..  It' works for me