fot

Re: Head Sealing Problem?

To: "rgk" <rgk@flash.net>, "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>,
Subject: Re: Head Sealing Problem?
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:56:09 -0600
Bob,

It sounds like we're back to the theory that water is expanding
due to engine temperature rise from hard racing and NOT
because of a leaky head gasket.  Interes ting.  I wasn't aware
that you were still adding water after races.  Guess that's
something I will need to be aware of when I finally my 3 on
the track.

Would an electric fan thermostatically controlled while on the
track make any difference?

Brad