Fwd: New Category

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: New Category
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:45:39 EDT
--part1_30.6701415.267910b3_boundary

From: V4GR@aol.com
Full-name: V4GR
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:44:39 EDT
Subject: Re: New Category
To: dwarner@electrorent.com

Dan; Yes Kugel, Macdoland, and a few others would be changed out of the
altered class I'm in. It would seem that Larry Climbie's GTO would be a car
that would benefit from this new class. But in truth his car would still be
giving away to much to Camaros and Firebirds just as it is now. So what's the
harm in having a bunch of new classes. Nothing I guess. I do think the no
crank trigger has no reasoning behind it. What do you see as a benefit for
the membership by ruling against crank trigger ignitions?  Rich Fox

--part1_30.6701415.267910b3_boundary--