Re: New Car Procedures

To: "Bill McDowell" <racerat@cvc.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 22:36:18 -0600
Bill,

>From my experience with the bike, is that the turn outs are too sharp. I did
>not
like them. I only did 130 mph but when im pulling off the course is should be
when I feel comfortable, when the speed comes down. The few times I made it past
the3 mile (haha) I was one who went to about the 4 turn off. I tried the early
turn off and just ended up in the crunchies anyway. I would propose to keep them
at the same distance, just make them way way less arching. Keep them straight
off
the track to the return road with only a small curve towards the turn out road.
This is just my opinion.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com