Re: New Car Procedures

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <tjn56@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:58:33 -0700
Hey Guy's
I know the wait is long. But when we had a single course, ran record runs
both ways in the morning.It was noon before any qualifying. There is no easy
answer.The suggestion of a third course is out of the question. We have over
a hundred volunteers to put on an event. We can't do any better.We have
eliminated the 3rd run of the record by using the qualifying run as one leg
of it.
We had 2016 runs during speedweek. That's a record in its self. We just do
our best.
Glen