Re: New Car Procedures

To: "LSR list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:06:15 +1200
First off ! Glen, great to finally meet you, your a man of extensive
experiance and ever willing to promote our sport in every possible way you
are able as are all those many many unsung people who make Speedweek happen
for the racers.

For those unhappy with a wait in line, words fail me !! Best suggestion, go
to Top Fuel or Funny Car only 75 minutes between runs. The associated
pressures will make a leasurly spectate of LSR racing while waiting your
turn look like paradise, which it is.

Chris Harris............NZed.