Re: New Car Procedures

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 09:25:38 -0600
Ditto Dave,  Bill are you still out there??
YES I think that inclusion of enlightening EVERYONE
at the drivers meeting about courtesy, and what small
delays add up to, ie 30 seconds longer for turn outs
means sitting in line 16HRS LONGER through the week,
may help a bunch, coupled with DELAYS at the start line,
which should really NOT happen

Mike Mangelli I thought REALLY tried to heighten the
education process, by telling everyone to DRIVE
the course and acqaint themselves with the course and
turnouts etc, maybe if it is put into perspective the time delay that
EACH person WILL experience for the NUMEROUS
30 second delays, people will respond

Joe :)