Re: New Car Procedures

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 22:31:11 -0700
List:  WARNING -- RANT coming

One simple rule that would make the event safer and reduce delays:

---->>>>  NO GLASS !!!  <<<<-----   except in production classes.

Glenn has probably spent a 1000 hrs. picking up glass. I've only spent 15-20 and
it always seems to happen during the first three days.
If it wouldn't take so much time, I'd like to see the car owner sweep it up
with a tooth brush.

If glass can't be eliminated, may I volunteer the services of my son
(a 6-1, 270 Lb. fireman who wears a 15EE boot) to insure that the glass
is as secure as the engine? He is very good with a Hurst Tool.

Grrrr

Rant off.

I hope everyone had a great holiday,
Bryan