RE: One engine

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: One engine
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:33:06 -0600
Richard:
like almost everything that we argue about-- it's a matter of getting past a
class restriction.  SCTA Rulebook, Section II-1, 1st paragraph states (in
part) ..."Only Streamliners and Unlimited Diesel Trucks may use more than
one engine at the same time."

So far, I haven't been able to find an affordable surplus Wasp Major 28-cyl
radial to put in my (ex Ralph Nader) Corvair-- but I'm still looking.
Russ, #1226B