RE: One engine

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>, Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: RE: One engine
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:30:58 -0600
Russ;

The '65 & later Corvairs could be pretty quick around a tight road course if
it was set up right. BTW, that Corvair air-cooled flat-6 bore a striking
resemblence to the old Franklin flat-6 aircraft engine, too.

Nader was/is a nitwit-- in fact, he doesn't even have a driver's license.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ