Re: One engine

To: rtmack@concentric.net, nafzger@vtc.net, v4gr@rcn.com,
Subject: Re: One engine
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:15:36 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2003 8:55:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rtmack@concentric.net writes:

<< If I had a Corvair LSR car, I'd have to name it "Unsafe at any Speed", just
 as an insult to Nader.  In my opinion, he killed an interesting car that was
 being abused by people who didn't know how to drive it.
 Russ, #1226B >>
I owned a 61 corvair for 9 years I thought it was a sports car! It helped
ruin what little driving skills I ever had! When I bought my 69 Camero RS
with quick steering I was always changing lanes! I'm glad they named Tarzana
after Tarzan not nerdier!  Jack