RE: One engine

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: One engine
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:28:36 -0600
RE: One engineNeil:
even in Texas, the availability of good aircraft surplus was much better
when I was growing up, and I could barely afford gas (at < $0.25/gal) for my
'49 Chevy.

Just kidding about the Corvair and the Wasp Major.  I'm really sorry,
though, that I missed the big aero-engined streamliners of the 20s, 30s &
40s.

Now, there seem to be better ways to do the job.

Russ, #1226B