RE: One engine

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: One engine
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:34:21 -0500
At 10:28 AM 1/15/03 -0600, you wrote:

>  So far, I haven't been able to find an affordable surplus Wasp Major
>28-cyl radial to put in my (ex Ralph Nader) Corvair-- but I'm still looking.
>  Russ, #1226B

 Well heres a start for you.   casing &crank & rods. pictures show no
pistons or

Pratt Whitney 4360 wasp major for sale. Complete crank case less accessories.
This engine has been inside, Just dusty not rusty. Prop shaft has been removed,
all rods appear to be tight, no visable damage to crank case. Make offer by
e-mail please! Contact Roy Ballew located Thornton CO. USA. Telephone:
303-286-6710. -- Posted 14 August 2002

or

(4)ea 4360-63 P&W engines removed from Globemaster that sat next McCarron
Airport for many years. All engines complete, w/ ALL accesories.log-books have
been lost. Asking $5,000 ea. Props from plane also available. They have been
chromed plated. I'm posting this ad for a friend, you can e-mail me at
howardsheen44@hotmail.com Contact Howard Sheen located Las Vegas NV USA.
Telephone: 702 8768858. --