Re: Rear wheel steering

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:56:59 -0700
Mayf
As fas as I know Beckett did not spin, he did run 201 while I was still
there. He was changing a tyre( for Malcolm & others on that side of the
pond, tires for us) when I left so he could run again, BTW it's a front
steer coupe, he wants no part of the back end hunting the front end again.
And yes caster, toe in and other stuff must be considered and well designed,
as far as training a driver well thats another story. I'm getting ready for
the Gas Up always a great party of LSR people.

Glen