Re: Smoggin' & stuff

To: <LSelz@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Smoggin' & stuff
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:28:12 -0400
Lannis,
As a "we" who must dodge the caribou herds (which do yield a bounty of "road
kill" feasts), the words of Monty Python come to mind with regards to your
situation - "Luxury, bloody luxury"!
Here in un-God's country, we must await the day that the earth tilts again,
the artic returns to a tropical sea, and conditions conducive to the
replenishment of the oil supply reserves in the far north re-exist, before
we can rival your happy lot.
Until then, have a julep on me.
I must feed the huskies now!
PS - You may never know the joy of doing 720 degree rotational skids on a
frozen parking lot.....
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Roundel Records MP3 music site:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/9044/index.html

My Morgan site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Holy Smokes & Southern Ontario Cigar Society site:
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/