Re: Smoggin' & stuff

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>,
Subject: Re: Smoggin' & stuff
From: "Joe Speetjens" <joe@nhms.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:21:49 -0500
I strongly agree.  I currently have a Fink '95 Plus 8 and got what I thought
was a fair deal from Bill.  I replaced a Fink '84 4/4 that I had purchased
used, and even with a used car I got great service and advice from Bill.  IF
I ever buy another new Morgan, I would go to Bill first.

On a side line, this line on Hot foot wells, I live in Mississippi and know
well what 200% can do to tennis shoes.

Joe Speetjens