Re: Smoggin' & stuff

To: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Smoggin' & stuff
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 99 23:32:46 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Thursday, 24-Jun-99 11:43 AM
>
> From: William G. Lamb, III  Said in part:

> This difference causes us both to prefer Cantab, which has a year-round
> business, stocks parts for ALL four wheel Morgans, and has just built a
large
> and modern new shop across from the old one, (read COMMITMENT into that).
>
> Regards,
>
> Willie
>
> P.S. Charles Morgan tells me that the Sales Department has
>         begun to monitor the ramblings on this List and brings to
>         his attention any feedback which might be of interest
> William G. Lamb, III

Wille;
When a guy has helped other Morgan Owners for Twenty five years it shows
COMMITMENT.  I have never met a person who bought a car from Bill that
didn't say he was a  great guy .
If you don't like Bill don't buy from him but lets not hold Wynn out as a
saint. I can assure you there are some people who wouldn't buy ice water in
Hell from Wynn .
   Hi Charles !
                      O    O

Bob Nogueira