Re: Smoggin' & stuff

To: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Smoggin' & stuff
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 01:22:46 -0400
Well Bob,

Perhaps you've hit the nail on the head. There aren't many customers
out there who are big enough to admit to their neighbor that they have
a great new car, but that things just didn't exactly go their way. How
about the other xx% who didn't much care for what they heard?

I never said that Win was a saint either, but I can't seem to recall
ever being told that I couldn't do this or that to my car since it wasn't
on the options list. I've heard all kinds of things about Win and about
mistakes he made early on in dealing with people, but there must be a
damn good reason why he holds ~ 50 bona fide orders for the current
NAS Plus 8. He must be doing something right. And I can't even begin
to list for you all the special touches Win's foreman and MMC did for
my car when it arrived here...

Willie

P.S. I think this topic is beginning to get really old. It's a new Morgan
        world out there. What happened in the seventies and eighties
        will shortly be irrelevant. Those who can adapt will survive, so
        stay tuned.