Re: [oletrucks] '49 Passenger Door Handle question

To: trks@javanet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '49 Passenger Door Handle question
From: Jay Duncanson <jay@duncanson.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:00:45 -0800
Actually, shouldn't both doors lock from the inside? It seems to me
that even though the driver side doesn't have an outside keyhole,
you'd have to be able to lock the door before exiting from the
passenger side.

But you say both handles are pushed down to open, which is different
than mine. Do you know if the arm which pushes/pulls the latch
control bar is on the top or the bottom of the handle axle on both
doors? I'm trying to figure out which door is wrong and which is
right.