[oletrucks] Welding

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Welding
From: Bill Porter <porboy298@email.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 13:02:36 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,
I have the Lincoln 115v and it has done everything to my
old pickups that I have asked it to do and I can pick it
up and take it with me for use at the lake or whatever. I
have a old arc welder that I can use for heavy stuff but
have not fired it up for a year if that will tell you any
thing.
I have a oxy-acetylene torch kit that I use a lot and would
suggest getting at least a cheap one. I have a friend that
has a oxy-propane torch that I will buy next. It will do
every thing that I need and I will not have to buy the
high priced acetylene or buy the contract which cost $45.
per year in the upper part of Texas. Plus the propane is
so much cheaper. It may not be quite as good as acetylene
but don't lack much. We built new steel doors for my barn
and I used his for a week and really liked it.
Regards
Bill Porter