Re: [oletrucks] Welding

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welding
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:49:04 -0600
My concern at this point is what exactly to purchase. I am told Lincoln is
good stuff but will I be seriously handicapped with the 115v system? What
does that prevent me from doing that a 220v system can handle? Its just a
hobby and I wont be restoring vehicles for a living, just one at a time.
Since I own the building and had the foresight to wire it properly, I have
220 single phase, but then I cant move the welder to different areas or to
other locations and be able to use it. So, can't I get away with 115?
Opinions?

Deve
50 3100
49 3600