Re: [Tigers] "POS" carb

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "POS" carb
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:37:35 -0400
Curses...foiled again!

-----Original Message-----
From: drmayf [mailto:drmayf@mayfco.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 2:35 PM
To: Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net

Ahh, Mark, but of course! I used special relativity tensor analysis
methods with special boundary conditons relating to the chaotic folding
of the ultra tin foil (actually, the foil can be better represented by
the multi universe parallel string model, but that is for another day).
Those analyses showed  that the stresses within the foil is
multidirectional, up to 11 dimensions and that they balance to zero. for
the same reasons there is thermal stability and using the new fourth law
of thermodynamics: "if it fits, it fits", I show that the clearances are
exact. Playdoh on the other hand is an analog for the cosmic expanion
goo and we all know, don't we, that the stuff is always expanding and
causing a mess of any predictive calculations for clearances. Stress are
non linear in all directions as well including the time dimension.  Plus
when the kid you stole it from in the first place is screaming bloody
murder and you have to give it back before the father, a well known NFL
linebacker, come over to put knots on your head, you loose the valuable
reference you just worked hard to acquire...

that's why I use foil... I don't like knots on my head....

mayf