Re: Harnesses

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harnesses
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 19:09:11 -0500

William Schenker wrote:

> You're right!!  I could become famous, maybe even rich, and...and....never
> mind.

The quantity and quality of the fame will be directly proportional to
the popularity of the person that you protest.  Protest YOURSELF... you
could be a true hero!

> O.K., but to the point of my original request:  opinions on brands and types
> of harnesses!

I recently put a Scroth Rallye 4 in my Saturn.  It's a 4-point with a
simple "regular seatbelt" latch on it.  Very easy to get in and out of.
Not as good as a 5-point, but meets my needs.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca