Re: C4 Vette

To: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>, "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:30:12 -0400
I went to a New Jersey PCA event this summer.
I was 3 seconds faster than any other car that ran in the heat (half
the entrants ran, while the another quarter of the entrants worked the
course). The event chief *inspected* my car after my first four runs.
He just wanted to answer any questions that the other participants may
have had. I offered to bump
myself to a "prepared" class. At the end another Porsche did get
within .3 (a 911?) of me, and a Datsun 240Z roadster (top chopped off)
with a V8 stuffed in it beat me by .2 (?). At the Porsche Club's
National meeting, they have a ton of different classes. Piera can
enlighten us on that. Mikey you have the floor.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net