Re: C4 Vette

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:02:04 EDT
Ok... sorry... first of all, who can purchase a "NEW" C4?  Nobody... so your
argument, with the vintage class... is still stale!  If we put the RX-7's
into a Vintage class.. the C4's are gonna have to go there too!  This is
getting to be tedious... come on... Vipers Don't even have a Stock Class..
Supra's aren't even Competitive in Super Stock... There are 9 stock
classes... Thousands of different cars... we aren't going to have a class for
every car out there, I understand this is a forum for everyone to voice there
opinion, but I think there is a Vette.net list somewhere for all these vette
fanatics... Sorry I am not in favor of seeing a bunch of '89 corvettes
winning their own class. The people that want that have been racing in the
NCCC for 10+ years, and that organization has a class for every model ever
made.
  Peace,
     Dave

In a message dated 10/6/1999 5:58:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,