Re: C4 Vette

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
I read this to say the Roger was unbeatable. No one is
unbeatable. Better drivers do come along and win. That
is the way life is. If you assume he will win every
time then why do we run? How many times has a person
been picked to win a class and been out driven at the
event by someone else. If you want a Corvette class
for one person to win consistenlty, why would anyone
else show up.

Sometimes this forum has very silly arguments. If you
want a special class, write and complain to SEB/SCCA.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6

=====