Re: C4 Vette

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 10:49:32 CDT
Finally, someone (Dave) sheds a glint of daylight on the precedent that is
so obvious I'm surprised none of the team.net luminaries has come out and
just brought this thread to a screeching halt.  Well, then, I'll do it.
<snip>
> come on... Vipers Don't even have a Stock Class..
<snip>
Well, DU-UH, doesn't anything that beats a SS Vette at Nationals go to ASP?
We ALL know the Vette is BY DEFINITION the fastest STOCK car on Earth,
period, so come on already, SEB, you know your Duty!  By ignoring this
fact, you're making the SCCA look silly, thus the widespread Vette boycott.
Sheesh, just like the FAA needs DEAD BODIES before acting on NTSB
recommendations, it takes a ROUT at Nationals before this issue gets the
attention it deserves.  RX7 -> ASP, next horse please.

(The above is pure, pure, pure sarcasm, for anybody who isn't 100% sure)
--
Jeffrey D. Blankenship                         Senior Technical Consultant
jblanken@itds.com                              ITDS - TRIS