Re: C4 Vette

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:24:16 -0400
Paul:

I wasn't indicating dominance for fast time at a SCCA event.
I was noting that someone from outside a marquee club who
doesn't have the "special" class(ifications), might have a
tendency to do better. I prefer to enjoy the mix of my
current class (M3, Z3, 944S2, MR2, Boxster). At the PCA
events, I end up striving for FTD rather winning a class of
two cars. Just for curiosity, how many classes ran at
GGR Porsche Club events? I know that Connecticut
Valley Region reshuffled their classes, using the Solo II
rulebook as a guideline and reduced their classes down
to nine or so.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net