Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:52:52 -0400
-----Original Message-----
>From: Paul Foster
>Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

Uhh Ohh, I'm on that slippery slope. Paul, it maybe time to switch to
decaffe.

>FYI, Matt and I have been friends for a number of years. i have seen
him
>drive and I am fully aware of his abilities.

Well, actually, I used to go to a few NYR events, but I never was a
big fan of their courses.
Matter of fact, the only event I've ever driven away from was a NYR at
Nassau Coliseum.
The first roll-over I ever saw (last year) was a NYR event at Nassau
Coliseum.
A bunch of FCSCC people do go down there occasionally, including
Daddio a
few times.

>Yeah, I've heard of all those people. But so what? None of them every
>attended the NYR region autocrosses I was referring to.
>Paul Foster

Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@optonline.net