Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: Stuart Kestenbaum <Studriver@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 15:55:43 -0400
Hi Paul,

I'm one of those crappy northeast drivers. Yeah I never take FTD, and yeah
I never even get BTOD but is that the only thing that you go to an event
for? Now maybe that wasn't the original point of your post but on any given
day with course layouts on strangely shaped lots any car can potentially
get FTD with a good driver behind the wheel, especially in the rain. I've
seen Daddio have BTOD when he drove a Mustang (remember those days Mark?).
I've seen Ken Porteous take BTOD in his HS Celica on a regular basis.
Conversely I've seen National Champions from other parts of the country
come to the Northeast and NOT take BTOD at NYR and NER and NNJR events,
maybe when they crossed the bridge they became crappy drivers, NY has a
strange affect on people, must be the air. Try the Northeast again, I'm
sure there are lots of people on this list who would love to compete
against you at the next event.

Stuart Kestenabaum