Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Crappy Northeast Drivers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:31:44 -0500

>Uhh, Rocky, I may be 'way off base on this, but doesn't Tom Lombardo,
>the owner of the car John has won so much driving, claim Mississippi
>Region as his RoR? He and Karen certainly live there, and Tom has
>trophied multiple times.
>
>Jay

Nope. True, they are from Mississippi (on faculty at Ole Miss) but their RoR
is Mid-South -- as was Thomas's for his first five championships. So
technically, their trophies credit to Mid-South, although I believe they may
have a dual membership and Mississippi Region may rightfully be proud of
them. Thomas has eight championships, five credit to Mid-South and the last
three to Mississippi. And as for hometown, JT recently moved to Tampa!

--Rocky