Re: Appearance kits: sp legal?

To: ka1ult@channel1.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Appearance kits: sp legal?
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:16:54 -0400
Justin-
I think he is ok using the nose b/c of the update/ backdate, but I think
he could be protested for the empty holes. I don't have my rulebook with
me at work, but I don't think you can remove stuff (ie. foglights) to
create a hole. I think there was a mention on the list of a BMW that was
protested for this? Not sure, memory is starting to go.

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si, ES 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
 SCCA