Re: Stock Category brake lines

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Stock Category brake lines
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:31:54 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
To: Cliff Loh <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Cc: Autox List <Autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 7:05 AM

>Cliff Loh wrote:
>
>> When did the "pre-92 stainless brake line" allowance get introduced?
>> and why?
>
>I think you're referring to the "..substitution of clutch and brake
>hydraulic lines with solid metal or braided metal.." that's not even in
>the brakes section of the rules.

Which I have pointed out before.  This makes as much sense as the
"clarifications" in the appendix.  If a rule does not work, fix it.  Fix it
where it is, not on the other side of the book somewhere.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/