Re: Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?

To: "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: Solo2 Subsidizes Roadracing?
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:42:53 -0800
Well, actually the regional newsletter will print Solo stuff, we just don't
have anybody willing to write articles at the moment  There has been good
coverage in the past including pictures.  Like Paul says, you just have to
submit it.  As far as $$, if them getting our dues keeps us independent, I'm
all for it.  We certainly don't need the money,  Solo is not only self
supporting, but quite profitable.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>