Re: How to get novices to "stick".

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to get novices to "stick".
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:19:07 -0400
Incidentally, the only reason I haven't bought race wheels and Azenis is
because I know I need to improve more than the tires will help. I'm running
Bridgestone S-03s now.

And all the top guys in STS here locally drive to the events on their street
tires. Since the Falken's are pretty cheap, no one seems to mind buying a set
every year. Oh, and the guy that wins every month runs Kumho 712s.

Just $.02 more
Justin