Re: How to get novices to "stick".

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@cox.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to get novices to "stick".
From: "Jim Ourand" <racenumbers@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:02:24 -0700
And vice versa,

When you drive a novice's car (as an instructor) I'm willing to bet that
your time is 4 to 6 seconds better on a 60 course.  Part of the novice
instruction should be that autocrossing has a steep and expensive learning
curve that only patience, practice, and money will help.

Jim
Pro Image Racing Identification
Serving Racers and Autocrossers Since 1985
Autcrossing Since 1972
www.racenumbers.com