fot

Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...

To: emanteno@comcast.net, N197TR4@cs.com, tony@tonydrews.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0407627938==

--0-1381203894-1219196301=:14433

Bud:

Anyone who ever meet Uncle Jack could not help but be impressed with the ma=
n.=A0 I feel fortunate to have known Uncle Jack and while my heart is heavy=
 with the loss of my friend, my soul realizes that the light that is Uncle =
Jack has joined the Heavens to light my path and provide me guidance.

To pick just one memory of Uncle Jack is impossible.=A0 In general, just th=
e way Uncle Jack would take the time to talk with people, the patience he w=
ould show with people, particularly when explaining technical things to som=
eone who was well below his level of knowledge.=A0 Still there was that tim=
e at IRP with Irv, Uncle Jack, myself and a Chevy pickup in the rain.

Ernie Husmann=20