fot

Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:32:22 -0500
My favorite memory of Jack is a simple one - just his smile at the end
of the day on Saturdays in the paddock, sitting around that little
plastic picnic table with a good glass of scotch and his family around
and a nice race car to look at.  If there's a definition of happiness in
a mental snapshot, that's mine.

Scott B.