fot

Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...

To: dos_gusanos@msn.com, tony@tonydrews.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] My favorite memory of Jack...
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:55:59 EDT
--===============1440725321==

--part1_c54.315ae9eb.35dcd3af_boundary

Henry, The garage must have been Jack's on the return trip. You caught me on
the outbound side.

.........as the CORNFIELD was mine in Jesup.

My wife was amused when she got up early in the morning, for work, and there
were bodies in bags all over the house.  Jan said, "HENRY WHO"?

I told her I didnt know...you just showed up at 1:00AM when I working in the
garage and your family of eight looked needy.

We really enjoyed having you. Things like this are quite special....then your
kids had a great time with my grandchildren in the paddock. S'mores and
everything.

btw, we may be coming your way later this year....got someplace to plug the
motorhome in?

Joe & Jan Alexander

> I am happy to have been the benefactor of an unconditional night in
> Geneseo.  Racing a Triumph was not a requirement to be welcomed by Jack and
>Frances.
> I will always remember the tour of Jack's garage in the morning and
> realizing how technologically behind I was.  My desert dwelling kids got
>their first
> run through a real corn field across the street from the Drew's home.  Jack,
> and Joe's, willingness to let an unknown guy invade the privacy of their
> homes, made my dream of returning and running at Road America a reality in
>2005.
> Jack's enthusiasm and generosity have been an inspiration to me.  I hope to
> some day be half the man and driver he was..........................Henry
> Morrison

   </HTML>

--part1_c54.315ae9eb.35dcd3af_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Henry, The ga=
rage must have been Jack's on the return trip. You caught me on the outbound=
 side.
<BR>
<BR>.........as the CORNFIELD was mine in Jesup.
<BR>
<BR>My wife was amused when she got up early in the morning, for work, and t=
here were bodies in bags all over the house. &nbsp;Jan said, "HENRY WHO"? &n=
bsp;
<BR>
<BR>I told her I didnt know...you just showed up at 1:00AM when I working in=
 the garage and your family of eight looked needy.=20
<BR>
<BR>We really enjoyed having you. Things like this are quite special....then=
 your kids had a great time with my grandchildren in the paddock. S'mores an=
d everything.
<BR>
<BR>btw, we may be coming your way later this year....got someplace to plug=20=
the motorhome in?
<BR>
<BR>Joe &amp; Jan Alexander
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I am happy to have been the=
 benefactor of an unconditional night in Geneseo. &nbsp;Racing a Triumph was=
 not a requirement to be welcomed by Jack and Frances. I will always remembe=
r the tour of Jack's garage in the morning and realizing how technologically=
 behind I was. &nbsp;My desert dwelling kids got their first run through a r=
eal corn field across the street from the Drew's home. &nbsp;Jack, and Joe's=
, willingness to let an unknown guy invade the privacy of their homes, made=20=
my dream of returning and running at Road America a reality in 2005. &nbsp;J=
ack's enthusiasm and generosity have been an inspiration to me. &nbsp;I hope=
 to some day be half the man and driver he was..........................Henr=
y Morrison
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0"></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0">
<BR></FONT>   </HTML>